After the huge success of Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play, Motorola launched E5 Plus as the latest in the offering, priced at Rs. 10999. The phone is said to be highly inspired by the earlier phones especially G6. It has maintained the 18:9 aspect ratio along with a battery backup of 5000 mAh making it quite an affordable phone. Apart from that, it operates on Android Oreo and the display screen has a width of 6 inches. The middle segment which includes the smartphones up to Rs. 15000 is fast catching up with the increasing competition. This puts the pressure of mobile brands to ditch the obsolete processors and give way to better performance. The E series by Motorola aims to cash in on the same, to keep their momentum going in the future.
A Middle Segment Phone Offering Premium Features
- E5 Plus has an enhanced thickness with a weight of 197 grams and having dimensions of 160.9 x 75.3 x 9.35 mm making it quite bulkier. Most of the credit for it being heavy go to the mammoth battery of 5000 mAh. It also makes it wide enough not to be held single-handedly comfortably.
- The back panel is made of plastic and Moto E5 Plus has been covered with a glass finish – which makes it difficult to identify that it isn’t actually made of glass. It is a clever work of art and is highly appreciated because it is quite strong and doesn’t break easily. However, the downside is that the plastic serves to be a real fingerprint magnet and is quite susceptible to scratches.
- The Motorola logo has the fingerprint sensor embedded in it. The scanner is very powerful and has the correct amount of accuracy placed in it. The back panel of the phone is reserved for a laser sensor with auto-focus – which at first looks like it’s a setup for a dual camera. It is placed right beside a 12 MP single camera.
- On the side, there is a SIM tray, and the rest of the place is blank. The SIM tray is allotted for the two Nano SIM cards along with Micro SD card. The bottom bezel contains a Micro USB port and the microphone.
- The processor contained in the phone is Snapdragon Qualcomm 430 clocking the phone at 1.4 GHz. As per the price, the phone offers 32 GB of internal storage with a RAM of 3 GB and is expandable up to 128 GB. The battery backup is able to provide almost non-stop 18 hours of video playback. This makes it a good phone for watching videos and playing games endlessly.
- The panel seems to be very reflective and the viewing angles are not that powerful due to the same reason. Also, the vibrancy and vividness of colours in images and texts are quite dull due to the less powerful HD resolution. However, there is a very attractive feature on the display regarding sending quick replies which can be sent right through the lock screen. The phone also has a filter for filtering blue light to protect eyes from the light.
- The phone’s default colour mode is neutral which is not overly easy on the eyes due to its shade of overwhelming blue. It also has an auto-wake function which enables the user to take a look at the screen without much effort. However, it lights up quite frequently even while picking up or putting down. You can turn off this mode from the settings.
- The browsing and launching of applications is quite smooth and there were no lags or crashes while performing simple tasks. However, games like PUBG made it a little slower.
Shop for Motorola E5 Plus from Bajaj Finserv
Now you can leave all your money woes at home while you come to purchase this phone. All you should take with you is an EMI Network Card for swiping and walking away with your purchase. An EMI Network Card lets you divide your amount in monthly installments ranging from a tenor of three to twenty-four months. Moreover, these are No Cost EMIs which means you have to pay no extra cost while shopping through this card. You can avail such facilities from any of the partner stores in a network with Bajaj Finserv spread over 1300 Indian cities across 60000 stores. If you don’t have an EMI card, you can just walk to the nearest partner store and submit KYC with a cancelled cheque to the store representative. If you are already a Bajaj Finserv customer you just have to login to the customer portal Experia and apply for an online EMI Network Card.
Bajaj Finserv also has pre-approved loan offers. These offers can be availed by filling up simple information such as your name and mobile number. Pre-approved offers provide you with the advantage of simplifying the whole process as well as saving your time. Apart from easy financing, these offers can be availed on products like personal, business loans, home loans, etc. along with other financial services.